I bought an Osmo Mobile for free with my Dji Credits


Hi guys, happy to tell you that I had bought a refurbished Dji Osmo Mobile for free with my Dji Credits. I had also bought the base for it so that it can stand stably while shooting timeplase and video. This I my first smart phone gimbal and also my first purchase thought the Dji Official Online Store.



      If you are asking why I will bought the Osmo Mobile instated of the Osmo Mobile 2. Well the biggest reason I bought the Osmo Mobile instated of the Osmo Mobile 2 was I don't like feeling of the plastic handle of the Osmo Mobile. The Osmo Mobile 2 have about 15 hours of lifetime while fully charged, but the Osmo Mobile just have about 4 hours of lifetime while fully charged, so I will need to a couple of batteries to keep it running.

      Here I get a really nice deal, I get the Osmo Mobile ad the base for free. They will cost around RM450 in Malaysia. I will just need to paid around RM60 for the shipping company that help me to deliver it to Malaysia as Dji does not ship to Malaysia.

      Alright that's all for today, hope you enjoy reading it. I will post a unboxing image and video of it while it arrive make sure to check it.

Support my works by like, share, comment and subscribe to my blog. Other than that, you also can donate to me via PayPal and shop with the link that I provide to support my works. Thanks.
PayPal donation links: paypal.me/jacksonnai57
Shop by clicking the button on the side 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dji Falling Star Challenge with Lego by Jackson Nai

《想想办法吧! 爸爸》线上看

陳小春直播Jasper打網球

陳小春應采兒結婚十週年拍合體大片 變身黑衣人夫婦

Jasper玩手機惹Hoho不滿 應采兒發文吐槽

應采兒帶Jasper探班 為陳小春加油打氣 看老公唱歌眼冒星星 隔空秀恩愛

應采兒曬陳小春父子三人合照 陳小春變胖了!

Hoho正面照爆光 五官像媽媽應采兒

陳小春接Jasper放學 幫拿書包護送過馬路 嚴父秒變小跟班

“我才是孩子王” 王黎雯分享楊雨辰與楊雨曦育兒經歷