Dji Falling Star Challenge with Lego by Jackson Nai

What will happen when Dji + Lego + Falling Stars Challenge ?
Well here I show you
I was a big fan of Lego and Dji so I came with this crazy idea 
I made some Dji products with Lego, such as Inspire 2, Matrice 600, Ronin 2, Ronin M and Osmo Mobile 2
Hope you enjoy my work.
Behind the scenes will be post soon, make sure to check it out 

Dji Falling Star Challenge with Lego 

View from the side 

View from above 

Osmo Mobile 2, Ronin 2, Ronin M, Inspire 2, Matrice 600



Support my works by like, share, comment and subscribe to my blog. Other than that, you also can donate to me via PayPal and shop with the link that I provide to support my works. Thanks.
PayPal donation links: paypal.me/jacksonnai57
Shop by clicking the button on the side 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

《想想办法吧! 爸爸》线上看

Hoho首次翻身成功 應采兒超驚訝 Jasper在旁助力 兄弟倆超有愛

Jasper玩手機惹Hoho不滿 應采兒發文吐槽

陳小春發文慶二胎兒子滿月 紅雞蛋配酸姜片暗藏小心機

Hoho正面照爆光 五官像媽媽應采兒

陳小春應采兒結婚十週年拍合體大片 變身黑衣人夫婦

耿樂發文慶祝父親節

應采兒首曬一家四口全家福 Jasper比心賣萌 畫面溫馨有愛

Jasper參加鄭希怡女兒生日派對 手插褲袋合照超有大哥範 笑容神似老爸陈小春