【Behind the scene】 Dji Falling Star Challenge with Lego by Jackson Nai


     When I first saw this challenge introduced by Dji at the forum, I was like "Alright another useless and stupid challenge that I couldn't take part" But later when I search some picture of the Falling Star Challenge, I found that there was a guy doing it with toy. I say with myself "Hey! I have a ton of Lego, why don't I try to do it with a more creative way" Then I come with the idea to combine my Lego with Dji and Falling Star Challenge.

      Minute later I start my work. The first thing I made was the Dji Matrice 600. It seem hard to made as it have 6 open arms, but with a 6 connection join part, I was able to made it easily. I also made some camera lenses with Lego as well. Then I start making the drone that I like the most, the Dji inspire 2. This was a bit challenging, I have tried many ways to made it. At the last, I forced to use some reusable adhesive to set the side arms in place to make it look thinner. It was the one that looks closest to the real one.

      After that I start making some stabilizer. I start with the Dji Ronin M, the process were very great. It separate into 2 parts, the stabilizer itself and the stand to hold it. I use some new building technique with an old Lego part that act like a camera but also provide me a ton of connection for the handle and other stuff. Later on, I made the Dji Ronin 2. This was the most challenging one from the other, as it was like a oval shape. It was very hard to made as Lego part was square and thick. I also used some reusable adhesive to set the topper handle in place as there are no connection on the top for me to join the body and the handle. It was the least satisfied for me as there were not much detail.

      The last thing I made was the Dji Osmo Mobile 2, it was the most easiest one from the other. Only 3 parts that I use to made it. the result was very nice, it was very simple but it show all the details very well like the phone, the stabilizer itself and the base. Later, I choose a minifigure that was wearing a suit with rich looking and a Lego Bugatti Chiron so that it looks more expensive. Everything were ready and it was shooting time. I put them all on a white drawing paper and put them in place to take the shoot. I found that there are many empty space, so that I put in some Lego money part and Lego walkie-talkie to act like a remote controller to fill in the space.

      The result and the pictures were very nice and amazing. I think I am the first guy to made it with such a creative way. If you were reading until here you seem like interested in my work, how about  thinking of subscribing to my blog? It help a lot to support my work. Make sure to like, share, comment and subscribe to my blog. Thanks.




Support my works by like, share, comment and subscribe to my blog. Other than that, you also can donate to me via PayPal and shop with the link that I provide to support my works. Thanks.
PayPal donation links: paypal.me/jacksonnai57
Shop by clicking the button on the side 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dji Falling Star Challenge with Lego by Jackson Nai

《想想办法吧! 爸爸》线上看

應采兒帶Jasper探班 為陳小春加油打氣 看老公唱歌眼冒星星 隔空秀恩愛

應采兒曬陳小春父子三人合照 陳小春變胖了!

DJI Mavic Air 2 will be release on April 27

Jasper參加鄭希怡女兒生日派對 手插褲袋合照超有大哥範 笑容神似老爸陈小春

Aaron | Stroke Survivor that Raise Stroke Awareness with Drone

Jasper玩手機惹Hoho不滿 應采兒發文吐槽

[New Product Launch] DJI-Learn to Win (Updated-New Information and Images)

陳小春應采兒結婚十週年拍合體大片 變身黑衣人夫婦